Package Price from just $8,900. USD
In Vitro Fertilization is commonly referred to as IVF. IVF is the process of fertilization by manually combining an egg and sperm in a laboratory dish. When the IVF procedure is successful, the process is combined with a procedure known as embryo transfer, which is used to physically place the embryo in the uterus. There are basically five steps in the IVF and embryo transfer process which include the following:
- Monitor and stimulate the development of healthy egg(s) in the ovaries.
- Collect the eggs.
- Secure the sperm.
- Combine the eggs and sperm together in the laboratory and provide the appropriate environment for fertilization and early embryo growth.
- Transfer embryos into the uterus.
Having Fertility Treatment in Peru
Peru is a leading medical tourism destination only a short flight away from North America, the Caribbean and other Latin American countries. We have sourced the leading fertility practitioners and clinics in Peru to provide a World Class level of fertility treatment care for our patients in an environment which is friendly, informal and welcoming.
We understand that your decision to have fertility treatment overseas involved a number of factors and we believe Peru offers the best of both Worlds. Leading fertility doctors, World Class medical facilities and significant cost savings compared to having the treatment at home.
Peru Medical Tours has brought together all the elements needed for an efficient and enjoyable medical trip. We are able to offer an all-inclusive package price for this procedure, subject to completion of your medical questionnaire with us, to make sure there are no additional medical issues which could impact the complexity and cost.
Your average length of stay will be 14 days.*
Medical Travel Packaged Price: $8,900. USD
Your Package Includes:
- Doctor’s fee
- Hospital or clicnic facility costs
- Anesthesia fees
- Prescriptions for medication
- Recovery Room
- Medications for the day of surgery
- Post-surgery garments
- Medical preoperative tests
- Lodging in a luxury Triple Penthouse in Miraflores, Lima (Views of Pacific Ocean, Plasma TV, Wi Fi Internet)
- Housekeeping and Cooking services available 8am to 5pm daily
- English speaking case manager available 24/7
- Transportation to and from airport and to all our medical appointments
- Cellular phone with overseas capability
Our commitment doesn’t stop there…
Peru Medical Tours will keep in touch with you after you have returned to your country and will forward any questions you may have about your recovery to your doctors. We value your comments and opinions and encourage you to send photos or testimonials of your trip and your recovery.
What Are you Waiting for?
Get in touch with us today for a free consultation and find out more.
*Pricing and length of stay can vary by procedure and individual.